Cereal & Chill is a unique cafe concept in Amsterdam, founded in 2018. As the first cereal cafe of The Netherlands - inspired by 90s R&B, Hiphop, gaming and streetwear culture -, we are a creative hub and gateway to the current Amsterdam culture. Bringing together top creative talent, we're looking for a content/marketing intern to join our rapidly growing team.
- You'll think up creative concepts and bring them to life
- You create content for our social media accounts and website.
- You help the marketing team with sourcing and starting new opportunities (events, Youtube content, campaigns).
- You manage our social media with a content calendar you create.
- Work on the marketing part of our events (in-cafe and larger ones).
- You maintain contact with social influencers, creatives and artists we can collaborate with.
- You love creating engaging content.
- You are excited about our brand and the future growth.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a self-starter.
- You want to have an internship that actually matters, where you're able to learn new skills.
- You are pursuing a career/degree in Marketing/Communications/Creative industries.
- You have a strong grasp of English, and preferably Dutch as well.
- EUR 300 per month (fulltime).
- Learn up-close from a young, experienced and entrepreneurial team.
- An opportunity to join an early stage start-up with a ton of growth possibilities (secure a job!).
- Work in the most colorful, 90s and unique place in Amsterdam, with anything on our menu included for your lunch.